Model: WNB 183℃ Soldering Flux Solder Tin Paste
Material: Solder paste material
Wettability: Excellent wetting, high reliability.
Application: PCB board repair essential materials
Net weight: About 35.0g/pcs
Function: Can effectively prevent the collapse of the printing and preheat.
Tack lasting, easy to dry, sticky time for more than 48 hours.
What is the solder tin paste?
1. Solder tin paste is a new type of solder material that comes with SMT.
2. Solder paste is a complex system that is made of a paste of solder powder, flux, and other additives.
3. At the normal temperature, the solder tin paste has a certain viscosity, and the electronic component can be initially adhered to a predetermined position.
4. At the soldering temperature, the soldered component and the printed circuit pad are soldered together(Permanent connection.) with the evaporation of the solvent and some additives.
1. Before the opening, the temperature of the solder paste should be raised to the ambient temperature (25℃), and the temperature return time should be about 3-4 hours. It is forbidden to use other heaters to raise the temperature instantaneously.
2. After the solder paste is opened, it is recommended to use it within 24 hours at room temperature.
3. Placed in the air for a long time, the solder paste will become a tin block due to moisture absorption.
4. The indoor temperature should be controlled at 22-28℃, and the humidity RH30-60% is the best working environment.
5. To wipe the wrong substrate, it is recommended to use industrial alcohol or industrial cleaner.
1. The solder paste should be kept at 1-10℃.
2. The solder paste should be used for 6 months.
3. The solder paste should not be placed in the sun.Package Included:1 x WNB 10cc Syringe Liquid Flux Solder Paste Detail Pictures: