Free Shipping over $50
5% Off Discount Code: uniaux
Promotion Time (29.10-11.25)
Improved Pro Mini ATmega328P 5V / 16MHz Board + CH340G USB to TTL Programmer Module for Arduino
|Form Color||Blue + Black|
|Material||PCB + Alloy + Plastic|
About Pro Mini Board:
The board comes without soldering headers, allowing the use of various types of connectors or direct soldering of wires. The pin layout is compatible with the Arduino Mini. It is designed for the projects that cares about the size and weight.
NOTE: The board type of this Pro mini board in the Arduino IDE is Arduino Pro or Pro Mini (5V, 16 MHz) w/ ATmega328.
- It is 100% compatible with the program, expansion shields, IDE of Arduino Pro mini(5V / 16MHz).
- Can be directly programmed with the CH340G USB to TTL adapter module.
- On-board reset button.
- Microcontroller: Atmel ATmega328P.
- Operating Voltage: 4.5 ~ 5.5V.
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output).
- Analog Input Pins: 8.
- Flash Memory: 32 KB of which 2 KB used by bootloader.
- SRAM: 2 KB.
- EEPROM: 1 KB.
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz.
Uses: Smart car, smart home, great for DIY projects
This is USB to serial module that is based on the CH340G. It is commonly used to debug various TTL serial devices,such ase serial mp3 player module, serial bluetooth module, serial camera module, upgrade the firmware of routers, and burn program onto Arduino Pro Mini, LilyPad Arduino directly.
- Operating Voltage: 5V.
- Logic Voltage: 5V.
- Serial Baud Rate: Up to 115200bps.
- Support USB1.1, USB2.0, USB3.0.
- USB to serial chip (CH340) supports XP, win7 / win8 32bits, 64bits, Linux