Free Shipping over $50
5% Off Discount Code: uniaux
Promotion Time (29.10-11.25)
OPEN-SMART 3.5 inch 480*320 TFT LCD Touch Screen Breakout Board Module w/ Touch Pen for Arduino UNO R3 / Nano
This is a 3.5 inch TFT LCD expansion board. This display has a controller built into it with RAM buffer, so that almost all work is done by the TFT.
It leads out the pins of the TFT and breakout pins pitch is 2.54mm, so the secondary development is easy.
With GPRS module, you can design your phone.
With NFC reader module, you can create access control systems with the photos show.
With voltage and current sensor, you can make oscilloscope.
- Can use it directly to display characters, graphics and BMP format images with the help of Micro SD card adapter module.
- Compatibility: Because the logic level is 3.3V, it is compatible with 3.3V Arduino board, you generally need to add a level conversion circuit if you use a 5V Arduino Board (Arduino UNO R3 / Arduino Mega2560 / Arduino Leonardo).
- Touch screen type: resistive touchscreen.
- Touch Pen: length is 9cm;
- Resolution: 480 * 320, 16-bit (262,000) color
- Display size: 3.5 inch;
- Operating voltage: 3.3V;
- Logic level: 3.3V;
- Operating current: the maximum is 135mA
- Bus interface: 8080-parallel interface (8 bit)
- IO Port Package: PAD is available, and the pin pitch is 2.54mm.
- LED pin can connect to external backlight control circuit to control the brightness of backlight. You can connect it to GND to turn on the backlight all day.
- Very suitable for digital photo frame, oscilloscope, function generator, detection system monitor